For Immediate Release
October 2, 2016
Contact: Jim Borghesani, Communications Director
617-833-9327, [email protected]
Merrimack College instructor and former Boston Police Lieutenant Tom Nolan featured in 30-second spot
BOSTON—The Yes on 4 Campaign on Monday, October 3 will begin airing a 30-second television advertisement featuring Merrimack College associate professor and former Boston Police Lieutenant Tom Nolan.
The ad features Nolan, program director of Merrimack’s criminology and criminal justice graduate program, standing in front of a residence and talking about Question 4, which would create a taxed commerce system under the control of state regulators and local authorities.
The full script and link to the ad is below.
“I was a Boston PD cop and now, as a professor, I believe Yes on 4 is a smart choice to protect families. Let me explain. Question 4 requires strict product labeling and childproof packaging and bans advertising directed at kids. And Question 4 bans consuming marijuana in public. It will tax and regulate marijuana for adults 21 and over, bringing millions in revenue for schools or law enforcement. Vote Yes on 4. Smart regulations, protecting families.”
more recommended stories
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermont’s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 U.S. Sen..
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- North Carolina Green Party Supports Durham Protesters, Removal Of Confederate Monuments
The North Carolina Green Party.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.