As a Welcoming and Affirming church, and as a church who seeks to follow the Way of Jesus, we honor the full dignity and worth of every person. We denounce hatred and bigotry in all their forms, and today, we stand in solidarity with our transgender siblings.
To our trans neighbors: know that our church will be a safe space for you to fully be who you’re created to be. And as such, we look forward to learning from one another, and celebrating the giftedness you bring to our community.
May the peace that transcends,
guard your hearts this day.
more recommended stories
- “In a Heartbeat” – New Animated Short Film About A Boy Coming Out
“In a Heartbeat” – Animated Short.
- The Remarkable Life Of Harvey Milk
The remarkable life of Harvey Milk will be.
- It’s Now Undeniable That LGBTQ Rights Are In Danger Of Being Rolled Back
I’ve many times discussed victory blindness,.
- Going Out To Over A Million Homes And Counting – New England Pride TV
[embedded content] Related
- How the Nazis destroyed the first gay rights movement
Very recently, Germanyâ€™s Cabinet approved a.
- Coming Sept…. Will & Grace
by Christopher Rudolph 8h ago Start.
- TX governor signs bill allowing providers to deny…
Beginning in September, child welfare agencies.
- Thank you we raised $502 for safe homes.
Thank you we raised $502 for.
- Vandals Paint Over Students’ Pride Display With Pro-Trump Message
Ugh….http://www.newnownext.com/highline-high-school-trump-graffiti-pride/06/2017/ “Not only is [Highline High.
- Leo Varadkar Becomes First Openly Gay Elected Taoiseach of Ireland, Succeeds Enda Kenny
Friday, June 16, 2017 Related articles.