Power Plant Fitness is the world’s first marijuana-friendly gym. Located in San Francisco, gym members are able to consume marijuana on-site to help them with their workouts. The gym sees marijuana as a natural fitness tool for focus and recovery.
The gym performs a marijuana performance assessment to help its members determine the best way(s) for them to consume marijuana. Then, they focus on members’ fitness regimes.
Power Plant Fitness hopes to reverse the stereotypes about marijuana users, or “pot heads,” being couch potatoes.
Edibles and vaping are permitted on-site and an outdoor marijuana-use area is to be constructed.
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- Dashcam Video Shows Cops Searching Woman’s Vagina For 11 Minutes, Lawyer Says
The attorney says it amounts to.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- 6 Police Officers Shot in Florida and Pennsylvania, 1 Killed and 5 Wounded
Six police officers were shot, one.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..