Earlier this year, it was announced that Will & Grace will be returning to TV screens, as NBC has picked up the show for another season. Naturally, fans are eager to see how Will & Grace will execute the revival after a 20 year lapse.
Well, if you’re wondering exactly how the show will go, Shake Shacks new Will & Grace wine-infused milkshake offers a preview.
The beloved burger spot is introducing two new milkshakes, inspired by the characters on the show. The Will & Grace shake features cinnamon marshmallow frozen custard blended with fudge and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar. The second shake, Jack & Karen, is strawberry frozen custard blended with Procescco and topped with whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles and raspberry dust. The shakes are over-the-top and certainly suited for the character duos theyve been named after.
Both shakes are $5.99, an affordable fee for a worthwhile drink especially since Shake Shack and NBC are donating $2 of every drink to GLAAD, the worlds largest LGBTQ media advocacy organization, aiming to rewrite the script for LGBTQ acceptance.
The shakes will be up for grabs at New York Citys Herald Square and Upper West Side locations. The UWS location is only a few blocks away from where Will and Graces apartment was in the show; so if your imagination is wild enough (or your drink is strong enough), its possible to see your favorite duo drinking their own milkshakes.Â The West Coast will get a taste of the fun, as the shakes will be offered at the Hollywood and West Hollywood Shake Shack locations.
The shakes will be available starting on September 18th, just ten days before the season premiere on September 28th. Youll have time to get your weeks fix and enjoy your spiked shake on the night of the premiere, just as it was intended.
more recommended stories
- Who’s Going to Play The Superbowl In Minnesota?
The NFL just began but eyes.
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- Dr. Oz Says Medical Marijuana Could Help Solve Opioid Addiction
Dr. Oz is one of.
- EPA Refuses To Send Staff Needed To Clean Most Toxic Waste Sites
Ethan Barton Some of the most.
- Earthquake Demolishes Mexico City Buildings, 42 Confirmed Dead
USGS TIM PEARCE Energy Reporter At.
- Best places to see graffiti in Toronto
BY: NADIA ZAIDI Growing up in.
- Millennials Not Replacing Older Business Owners, Stats Say
As older entrepreneurs retire, the.
- Barbaric acid attacks are becoming part of a growing gang problem in the UK
BY: NADIA ZAIDI When we think.
- After Seeing France’s Military Parade, Trump Wants An Even Bigger One
After seeing France’s military parade in.
- TV Industry Slams President Trump
I’m not sure why anyone would.