After Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., was interrupted not once, but twice, by male colleagues in a short succession of days, liberals leapt at the opportunity to champion her #persistence in the face of alleged sexism.
Even the mainstream media slyly hopped on the bandwagon, subtly betraying an unspoken sympathy. “Once again, senators cut off Harris as she rails on Sessions,” a CNN headline declared. The Hill wrote, “Kamala Harris questioning cut off for second week in a row”. People Magazine headlined its story on the dustup, “Sen. Kamala Harris Fires Back After She’s Repeatedly Interrupted by Male Colleagues During Sessions Testimony.” Harris even earned a Twitter Moment titled, “Male colleague interrupts Kamala Harris at Sessions’ hearing.”
But where were those headlines for Betsy DeVos?
The education secretary was interrupted repeatedly by men during her confirmation hearing, and on occasions since, but the Left has celebrated those interruptions, not denounced them.
A sister publication to Red Alert Politics, the Washington Examiner brings its readers breaking news and analysis on politics.
Source: Red Alert Politics
more recommended stories
- The Militant Left’s Attack on the Roman Catholic Church
Conservative Catholic Group in Ferndale, Michigan.
- The Non-College Educated Can’t Handle Fancy Sandwiches, According To The New York Times
(AP Image) David Brooks offers a.
- $20 billion in revenue: Survey finds 1-in-3 millennials have used Venmo for drugs
(AP Image) According to a new.
- Trump’s Legal Team Argues That Sexual Harassment Is Protected By 1st Amendment
Donald Trum’s lawyers are arguing that.
- No, Bernie Sanders Will Not Be Too Old To Run In 2020 [Opinion]
Since the end of the Democratic.
- Bernie Sanders: Greedy Lying Socialist 1 Percenter
Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow.
- Republicans In DC Would Prefer To Have Mike Pence As President
https://www.youtube.com/embed/AlRQgOOJCaQ According to reports, Republicans behind.
- Has Orwell’s “Big Brother” Become ‘Big Bezos’?
(via Screenshot) Is America becoming a.
- Attack Tests Movement Sanders Founded
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR June 14, 2017 WASHINGTON.
- The Bernie Sanders Revolution Is Dying
(JOHN MINCHILLO/AP) On Tuesday, former Virginia.