Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has become a darling of the Left. She’s raked everyone over the coals from Donald Trump to Bill O’Reilly. And now, the website Salon believes that Waters should be president.
Salon’s Editor-in-chief D. Watkins offered five reasons why Waters would be a great president from her going after Republicans to being a fan favorite of millennials.
Well, we here at Red Alert Politics strongly endorse Congresswoman Waters making a presidential run. And we’d like to add to the list of reasons why she’d make a great presidential nominee for the Democrats.
1.Maxine Waters is a millennial
Or at least she was once.
Back in March, Waters spoke about her struggle against Trump, saying, “The recent fight I had that I’ve engaged in because of this new president, and trying to get my colleagues to understand how dangerous he is, has afforded me a really new and huge relationship with young people. And I want you to know how pleased I am to know that I’m now ‘Aunt Maxine’ on the internet, and the tweets that I’ve been in that are teaching me all kinds of new words. Our millennials are a force. I recognize it. And I was a millennial once. No longer of course, but I love what you’re doing.”
Of course, to be a millennial, you would have had to been born between 1980 and 1995. Waters was born in 1938. But since millennials are so inclusive, why the hell not?
2. Maxine Waters knows history and geography
In February, Aunt Maxine called for the impeachment of President Trump because of his ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin. As she was railing against Trump, she highlighted all of Putin’s atrocities.
“How can a president who is acting in the manner that he is acting, whether he’s talking about the travel ban, the way that he’s targeting Muslims, or whether he’s talking about his relationship to Putin and the Kremlin and knowing that they have hacked our D-triple-C and DNC and knowing that he is responsible for supplying the bombs that killed innocent children and families in um…in um…” Waters said before reporters offered up “Aleppo.”
“Yeah, in Aleppo.” Waters corrected herself. “And the fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into…Korea?”
Waters meant Crimea, not Korea. But since she’s a millennial, why should she care where other countries are and who invaded what? America’s number one and that’s all that matters.
3. Maxine Waters can offer you a staring contest that would turn you into stone
Whatever you do in life, do not cross Aunt Maxine. Her words will rip you in two and her eyes have the power to make you feel like the smallest person in the world.
Look at this:
Imagine that in a debate. I mean really, do you want to catch her giving you the stink eye? Donald Trump sure doesn’t.
And that’s why Maxine Waters would make a great president. So, please run.
The editorial view of Red Alert Politics.
Source: Red Alert Politics
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Antifa: A Look at the Antifascist Movement Confronting White Supremacists in the Streets
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Bree Newsome: Charlottesville is Latest Chapter in Long U.S. History of White Supremacist Terror
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Sanders Responds to Trump Press Conference
Tuesday, August 15, 2017 BURLINGTON, Vt.,.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.