As I wrote last Thursday, the establishment wants us to believe that we can only limit federal power by going to the federal government to do it.
This is not just a bad idea, it’s totally opposite what the Founders taught us. Two years ago, we started a big project – a series of short videos to teach people about the history and practical uses of nullification. We just posted our 50th video and we’re projecting well-over 1 million views on our various channels online.
Here’s the final installment from Nullify Season 2. Chapter 23: A Revolution in Thought:
From the summary: Today’s nullification movement is revolutionary because it offers the hope of smashing the established political order. It gives us an alternative to “voting the bums out” which only results in new “bums” who violate the Constitution in more costly and dangerous ways each year. And it reminds us that we don’t need to rely on the federal government to limit its own power.
I absolutely cannot say it enough: THANK YOU. To all the people who have participated in our 2 full seasons of Nullify. That includes everyone who helped us fund the video production, everyone who watched and shared, the video crews, writers, editors – plus friends and family who have been so supportive. Thank you – every one of you!
**NULLIFICATION MOVEMENT NEWS:
(1) In the last few days, a number of important bills have been filed or moved forward. Yesterday, Montana sent the governor a bill to help stop a national license plate tracking program (via ALPRs). The Florida House passed a bill to help expand health freedom outside of government regulation. The West Virginia House unanimously passed a bill for commercial hemp farming. A Constitutional Carry bill was filed in North Carolina.
(2) We’re only able to do this kind of work with the financial backing of people like you. Our monthly memberships start at just 2 bucks a month – and when a lot of people pitch in small amounts, it makes a BIG difference.
If you’d like to pitch in to help us out, I’d be extremely grateful for the support. Here are your options:
- Monthly membership (from just $2/month)
- Annual membership – $50
- 5 year membership – $200
- Lifetime membership – $1000
If you prefer to make a one-time donation, you can do so at this link. If you’d rather mail a check, our address is:
Tenth Amendment Center
PO Box 13458
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Thank you for reading – and for your support.
Concordia res parvae crescunt
(small things grow great by concord)
Executive Director, TAC
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
more recommended stories
- Maine Governor Begs Feds to “Bring the Hammer Down” on His Own State
Gov. Paul LePage is doing it.
- New Hampshire Bills to Expand Patient Access to Medical Marijuana Signed Into Law
CONCORD, N.H. (July 12, 2017) Last.
- Greece legalizes marijuana for medical purposes
The Greek government has agreed to.
- Now in Effect: Retail Sales of Recreational Marijuana in Nevada Starts Today
CARSON CITY, Nev. (July 1, 2017).
- Signed by the Governor: Maine Law Expands Health Freedom
AUGUSTA, Maine (JuneÂ 14, 2017) â€“ Earlier.
- California Assembly Passes Bill to Ban Resources for Federal Marijuana Enforcement
SACRAMENTO (Jun. 1, 2017) – Today, the California.
- Massachusetts Bill Would Help Block Federal Militarization of Police
BOSTON, Mass. (May 30, 2017) –.
- US appeals court sidesteps key ruling with MMJ business owner
A federal appeals court in San.
- Marijuana Business Conference & Expo kicks off with Trump a focus of industry executives
By John Schroyer Facing a cloud.
- Nevada To Allow ‘Early’ Recreational Cannabis Sales Starting July 1
Medical marijuana dispensaries in Nevada will.