The W3C Advisory Committee has filled five open seats on the W3C Advisory Board. Created in 1998, the Advisory Board provides guidance to the Team on issues of strategy, management, legal matters, process, and conflict resolution. Beginning 1 July 2016, the nine Advisory Board participants are Tantek Çelik (Mozilla), Michael Champion (Microsoft), Virginie Galindo (Gemalto), Jay (Junichi) Kishigami (NTT), Charles McCathie Nevile (Yandex), David Singer (Apple), Léonie Watson (The Paciello Group), Chris Wilson (Google) and Judy Zhu (Alibaba). Many thanks to Soohong Daniel Park (Samsung Electronics), whose term ends this month. Read more about the Advisory Board.
more recommended stories
- Internet Service Providers Launch Another Attack on Net Neutrality,,, How You Can Stop It
With so much going on in.
- Microsoft Says This Magic Ring Could Make Passwords Obsolete
Could the days of requiring passwords.
- YouTube Introduces Heatmaps for Virtual Reality Videos
YouTube recently introduced heatmaps for virtual.
- New anti-bullying robots prevent verbal abuse among gamers
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/video-game-2.jpgPlaying video games is an intense.
- Facebook’s AI Tools Now Recognize Different Languages – and Can Negotiate Deals
While Facebookâ€™s Messenger Bots havenâ€™t gained.
- Another Launch and Landing, Another Incredible Breakthrough for SpaceX
This is the first time the.
- China Is Now Getting Its Power From The Largest Floating Solar Farm On Earth
Picture: Sungrow Power Supply Co. .
- In the News: Google Talk Shutting Down, WordPress Looking for Input
Businesses that use instant messaging to.
- Elon Musk’s New Company, Creating Tunnels For Traffic
Elon Musk, Tesla CEO, show his.
- Reddit Community Turns To Full-Scale Revolt On Bill Nye
By Andrew Follett Comedian Bill Nye’s.