Show how your Post is making an impact!
November 19, 2015
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The VFW is pleased to introduce “VFW Post Pride,” a new platform to showcase the dedicated support that VFW Posts, Auxiliaries and their members provide to veterans, service members, military families and to their communities.
For more than 116 years, VFW Posts have acted as the pillars of support to local communities worldwide. From coordinating welcome home celebrations and picnics, to building playgrounds and organizing clothing drives, VFW members take great pride in their work and VFW Post Pride will allow them to share it not only with the entire VFW community, but with the world.
Participation is simple! Capture a photo or video during your Post’s next community service project, activity or troop support event, and share it to social media using the hashtag #VFWPostPride. Your content will then be displayed on the VFW national website alongside all other postings containing #VFWPostPride. See the page at: www.vfw.org/VFWPostPride.
In addition, VFW national staff will compile news stories, leads and submissions, also putting them on display here.
Not only is this a great way to show the world how the VFW continues to positively impact local communities, but it will also serve to provide ideas, success stories and collaboration opportunities to other Posts looking for ways to get involved or to implement new projects.
If you or your VFW Post are already active on social media, this is a great opportunity to engage with VFW members worldwide. For those without a social media account, VFW Post Pride provides a great incentive to take a step toward establishing an account and getting involved.
For guidance on establishing a Post, District or Department presence on social media, log in to the VFW website, and visit the Media and Public Relations link in the Training and Support section.
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.
- Volunteers Sought For Reading Of The Names At The Vietnam Memorial On It’s 35th Anniversary.
When the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was.