The United Independent Party Is A Smart, Brave Reform Of Our Politics, Economy And Government,,,
Where’s the party for those who don’t fit the old D and R labels – and who are tired of being told their vote doesn’t matter.
We created the United Independent Party because we believe everyone is equal, everyone’s civil rights must be protected, and government must spend money wisely.
If you’re up for the hard work of changing the system, join us at www.UnitedIndependent.org
more recommended stories
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Governor Baker Signs Fiscal Year 2018 Budget
BOSTON â€“ Today Governor Charlie Baker.
- Baker-Polito Administration Establishes Latino Advisory Commission
BOSTON Governor Charlie Baker today signed.
- Hemp Technologies Boston Hempcrete Workshop
Join @[117246928309459:274:HEMP TECHNOLOGIES], builders of the.
- At Houston Assisted Living Facility, Resident With Alzheimer’s Recreates Her 1945 Seventeen Magazine Ad
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SeventeenMagazineApril1945_Featured-150x150.jpg Heading into the holiday weekend,.
- State Police Investigating Taxi Crash Injuring Pedestrians in East Boston
July 3, 2017http://mspnews.org/2017/07/state-police-investigating-taxi-crash-injuring-pedestrians-in-east-boston/ UPDATE: Ten people.
- Mass State State House Reps And Senators Who Opposed Marijuana Legalization
Below is a list of politicians.
- Baker-Polito Administration Celebrates Benefits of 150 Miles of New Trails for Walking and Biking
DENNIS, MA Continuing to prioritize a.
- ACTION ITEM – Call Senator Richard Ross 617-722-1555
ACTION ITEM – Call Senator Richard.
- Baker-Polito Administration Awards $2.3 Million to Sustain Heroin and Opioid Crime Reduction Efforts
BOSTONThe Baker-Polito Administration is awarding $2.3.