“If you’re catching flak, you’re over the target…”
TAC is definitely catching flak – and in my opinion, that means we’re doing something right.
It was back in 2011 that the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) first listed me by name – and the Tenth Amendment Center – in “Hatewatch.” The following year, SPLC dedicated an entire page to profile me personally and our work here at the TAC. They even went so far as to claim that we use the same arguments as people used to “defend slavery and segregation.”
Never mind, of course, that we regularly post articles and videos about how nullification was used to fight AGAINST slavery in the 19th century. (like this one)
But – to these types, facts don’t matter. They just want to smear, and they’re far from alone.
A few years back, Rachel Maddow dedicated most of a 14 minute segment – “confederates in the attic” to an attack on the Tenth Amendment Center.
Yesterday, I was informed that the TAC made the infamous Harvard “Fake News” list.
You know what that means?
I can’t say it enough. To me, it means we’re exactly on the right path – and we’ll just have to do even more of the same.
Here’s a little of what we have on deck:
- Our 2 seasons of Nullify videos are on track to hit about 1.25 million views.
- We’re in the planning phases for the NEXT TWO series as well – essential history of the Founders, and Constitution 101 (plus continued reporting and educating on nullification)
- We’re tracking and supporting dozens of important nullification bills right now – to block mass surveillance, support sound money, expand health freedom, bring down common core, and a lot more.
- On the TAC blog, we generally post 4-6 updates every day – news from the nullification movement. Plus, on our main page, we post 3-4 featured articles every week.
- We post 1-2 new videos every week – speeches, special reports, and even an almost-weekly TAC update, Tenther Tuesday.
- As we get into the summer, we have 2 more free ebooks that we’ll be making available. A 3rd is likely, but might not be till fall.
It doesn’t matter if they say we “hate” or if our reports are “fake.” Their attacks just make us stronger. Whatever they throw at us – we’re just going to keep pushing harder to support the Constitution and Liberty.
If you’d like to pitch in to help us out, I’d be extremely grateful for the support. Here are your options:
- Monthly membership (from just $2/month)
- Annual membership – $50
- 5 year membership – $200
- Lifetime membership – $1000
If you prefer to make a one-time donation, you can do so at this link. If you’d rather mail a check, our address is:
Tenth Amendment Center
PO Box 13458
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Thank you for reading – and for your support.
Concordia res parvae crescunt
(small things grow great by concord)
Executive Director, TAC
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
more recommended stories
Study: Opioid-Related Deaths Decreased After Colorado Legalized Marijuana
This post was originally published on.
Will 2018 be the year marijuana takes over?
So far, all the states that.
Kentucky Governor Trots Out That Old Lie About People Overdosing On Marijuana
This post was originally published on.
Mexican Photo Journalist Found Dead After Kidnapping
© Provided by AFP Photojournalists demonstrated.
Marijuana Is Safer Than McDonald’s
Nevada Reaps $3.7M In Tax Revenue In First Month Of Recreational Marijuana Sales
Published: Sep 28, 2017, 7:06 pm.
DEA Chief Stepping Down After Clashes with Trump Administration
Chuck Rosenberg, the current DEA.
Growing weed has a bad rap for harming the environment. Some growers are trying to change that
Published: Sep 27, 2017, 9:26 am.
How Bad Is The Opioid Crisis? Morgues Are Literally Out Of Room
Published: Sep 26, 2017, 3:16 pm.
Why Cannabis Science Inc Is Making A Noise? (OTCMKTS:CBIS)
Cannabis Science Inc (OTCMKTS:CBIS) reported the.