Guatemala volcanoes are currently recording strong eruptions one after the other. After Volcan de Fuego, yesterday, the Santa Maria volcano sent a thick column of ash 4,500 meters above sea level.
Two volcanoes in Guatemala erupted strongly within 24 hours. Yesterday, the Volcano of Fire covered the area with ash in a loud detonation.
Today, the Santiaguito Volcano erupted violently at 9:32 am local time.
The volcano has remained in constant activity within last month and is expected to continue in the coming days.
The National Institute of Seismology, Volcanology, Meteorology and Hydrology (Insivumeh) reported that the strongest explosion occurred at 9.34 am.
The resulting thick column of ash rose 4,500 meters above sea level and has already moved 25 kilometers south and southwest.
Ashfall has been reported in farms and different villages around the volcano.
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.