“Because when you’re running for president and you become the nominee, that’s kind of expected,” said Mrs. Clinton, who, with her husband, former President Bill Clinton, has released annual tax returns since 1977 and posted eight years of returns on her campaign website.
“So you’ve got to ask yourself, why doesn’t he want to release them?”
Mrs. Clinton said with a slightly dark edge to her voice. “Yeah, well, we’re going to find out.”
Sen. Tim Kaine, the Democratic vice presidential nominee, said at a campaign rally in North Carolina.
“Does anybody in this room believe Donald Trump? Does anybody in this room think there’s something funny in those tax returns?”
The Only Thing I Find “Funny” Is That Hillary Won’t Show Her Transcripts,,,
Is Looking For Some Answers,,,
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- The Militant Left’s Attack on the Roman Catholic Church
Conservative Catholic Group in Ferndale, Michigan.
- The Non-College Educated Can’t Handle Fancy Sandwiches, According To The New York Times
(AP Image) David Brooks offers a.
- $20 billion in revenue: Survey finds 1-in-3 millennials have used Venmo for drugs
(AP Image) According to a new.
- Trump’s Legal Team Argues That Sexual Harassment Is Protected By 1st Amendment
Donald Trum’s lawyers are arguing that.
- No, Bernie Sanders Will Not Be Too Old To Run In 2020 [Opinion]
Since the end of the Democratic.
- Bernie Sanders: Greedy Lying Socialist 1 Percenter
Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow.
- Republicans In DC Would Prefer To Have Mike Pence As President
https://www.youtube.com/embed/AlRQgOOJCaQ According to reports, Republicans behind.
- Has Orwell’s “Big Brother” Become ‘Big Bezos’?
(via Screenshot) Is America becoming a.
- Why Is It Sexist When Men Interrupt Kamala Harris, But Not Betsy DeVos?
(AP Photo) After Sen. Kamala Harris,.