President Trump responded to last night’s violent protests at UC-Berkeley first thing this morning, and he’s not kidding around (via BizPacReview).
Protests quickly turned into riots yesterday evening as activists condemned a scheduled appearance by Milo Yiannopolous, a conservative speaker and news editor at Breitbart.
Left-wing fascists claiming to be anti-fascist turned to violence to shut down the event, beating supporters in the streets, throwing Molotov cocktails and smashing glass all around.
…with little interference from campus police — UC Berkeley reported no arrests as of 9:30 p.m.
Trump posted a comment on Twitter suggesting it may be time to go after the purse of colleges who refuse to allow speech other than progressive left-wing ideology.
This is no joke.
UC-Berkeley received $370 million last year from the federal government—and that was just for research.
more recommended stories
- Debate: As Trump Prolongs War in Afghanistan, Should U.S. Pull Out Troops Immediately?
In a prime-time address on Monday,.
- Predicting Trump Wonâ€™t Last Full Term, Alec Baldwin Speaks Out on Impersonating the President
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..