It looks like Martin Mauricio Ortega wasn’t the only one who wanted Tom Brady’s jersey this year.
The New England Patriots quarterback had the top-selling jersey in the NFL from April 1, 2016 to Feb. 28, according to NFL Media’s Dan Hanzus.
NFL Shop posted an infographic Wednesday showing the top 25 best selling jerseys over that time period.
Brady claimed the top spot with Dallas Cowboys rookies Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott coming in right behind him in the second and third spots.
Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski came in at No. 5 right behind New York Giants star receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
A post shared by Dan Hanzus (@dan.hanzus) on
Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman was No. 15, giving the Patriots three players in the top 25. That tied the Oakland Raiders and Pittsburgh Steelers for second most, while the Cowboys had four players crack the list.
We expect to see at least one more Patriot make next year’s list after the club’s flurry of offseason moves.
Thumbnail photo via Bob Donnan/USA TODAY Sports Images
more recommended stories
- Ancient Earth’s Hot Interior Created Graveyard Of Continental Slabs
http://news.mit.edu/sites/mit.edu.newsoffice/files/styles/article_cover_image_original/public/images/2017/MIT-Sinking-Slabs-1.jpg Plate tectonics has shaped the.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Dick Gregory In His Own Words: Remembering the Pioneering Comedian and Civil Rights Activist
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..