Megan’s House: Where Dreams Come Home Raffle
Since opening its doors in September of 2015, Megan’s House has provided help and hope for young women in recovery. Now, it’s providing YOU an opportunity to win a brand new house!
Beginning March 29th, you can purchase raffle tickets to enter our Megan’s House: Where Dreams Come Home Raffle. The beautiful, brand new Colonial home located in Dracut, MA is situated off a quiet road and features 3-bedrooms, hardwood floors on the main level, granite and stainless steel kitchen and master suite with tiled shower.
Tickets for the raffle are $100 and only 5,000 will be sold. Winner will be drawn on June 21, 2017.
Proceeds from the Megan House: Where Dreams Come Home Raffle will help the Megan House Foundation continue to make a difference in the lives of the young women who call Megan’s House home. Megan’s House is a long-term, residential treatment program offering a holistic approach to recovery that focuses on teaching life skills to help young women lead productive, independent lives.
Stay tuned in the coming days and weeks for more exciting announcements about the Megan’s House: Where Dreams Come Home Raffle. To receive updates via email about the raffle and other events happening at The Megan House Foundation, please subscribe to our mailing list
Join the Megan’s House Email List for Notification when the Raffle Goes Live
Please send me updates on the Megan’s House: Where Dreams Come Home Raffle and other events happening at the Megan House Foundation!
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.
- Volunteers Sought For Reading Of The Names At The Vietnam Memorial On It’s 35th Anniversary.
When the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was.