Knowing the THC percentage of marijuana strains can be very important. Just like with alcohol or prescription drugs, everyone has a unique tolerance for marijuana, and some people need a strain with a high THC level to properly medicate or to enjoy a great high. Below are three of the world’s most potent marijuana strains.
The Chiquita Banana strain is categorized as one of the strongest in the world, as it regularly tests around 33 percent THC. It’s a sativa dominant hybrid that induces creativity. It is definitely not for novices; You really only need a few hits of Chiquita Banana to get your head in the clouds.
If you are a novice and try this strain, try a hit or two and then relax for 30 minutes to see how the high develops for you. If you do come across this strain, take it slow.
Y Griega commonly tests at over 27 percent THC. It is an 80/20 sativa dominant hybrid that produces psychedelic effects. It tastes tropical, with a mix of sweet and floral. It’s a cross between Kali Mist and Amnesia strains. You’ll experience an increase of energy, creativity and euphoria from this strain, with a nice, long-lasting high.
Emperor Cookie Dough
Emperor Cookie Dough is most frequently found in Southern California markets. It has tested as high as 31.1 percent THC. Its parent strains are Girl Scout Cookies and Emperor OG. It’s a true heavy hitter with a long-lasting high. It’s ideal for evening use, especially right before bed. It helps with pain, insomnia and stress, to name a few.
Marijuana is meant to be used as medicine and/or for pleasure, which is why it’s important to learn your tolerance and what strains are right for you. Not all potent THC strains have long-lasting highs, some are intense and fade in less than an hour, while others may last 2 hours or more.
Always ask your budtender what the THC percentage is. If they don’t know, consider skipping that strain so you’re not the victim of an overbearing and unpleasant experience.
more recommended stories
- From Worst To First: Inside Rhode Islandâ€™s Business Development Toolkit
August 16, 2017 Note: This article.
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.