Dennis Prager gave the Prager U short course on the Arab-Israeli conflict in the video below in 2014. Events have overtaken and complicated the larger context of the story, but the point remains accurate: Israelis want to live in peace and are willing to accept a neighboring Palestinian state. And most Palestinians do not want Israel to exist…. Dennis does not dispute the mythology of “Palestinian” Arab identity. He accepts that particular premise regarding the nature of the conflict.
In the new video below (about 11 minutes), Melanie Phillips takes a step back and widens the time frame. Her aim is true: One of the most mind-twisting aspects of “liberal” opinion is the way it has been harnessed to support tyranny and Jew-hatred. Listen here to find out exactly whom I think people of good conscience should and should not support in the Arab-Israel impasse. This is needful viewing in light of recent events.
Mitchell Bard’s is a useful history that fills in the story Melanie Phillips outlines.
NOTE: I was reminded of Dennis Prager’s video by my friend David Sloane via its posting last week at IsraelVideoNetwork under the heading “The most most important video about Israel ever made.” My friend Joshua Borenstein tipped me to Melanie Phillips’s excellent video.
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.