Marijuana works faster than most pharmaceuticals when it comes to getting rid of a nagging and painful migraine.
These strains are some that I have found success in for combatting painful, bothersome migraines – including the worst migraines imaginable.
White Widow is often classified on dispensary menus as a sativa, but it’s really a 60/40 sativa-dominant hybrid. Its origins come from Amsterdam, making this strain popular in Europe as well as the U.S. White Widow helps improve your mood while providing some euphoric, relaxing effects to melt migraine pain away.
Not everyone enjoys feeling “high,” and some people can’t be high at work, so a high-CBD strain is ideal for those situations. Canna-Tsu is a blend of Sour Tsunami and Cannatonic strains. It has calming effects and helps reduce inflammation of muscles and joints, which are a leading cause of migraines.
Sour Diesel (my personal favorite for migraines and pain) is a heavy hitter and migraines are no match for this strain. It has a very strong aroma and flavor. It is believed to be a combination of Chemdawg 91 and Super Skunk strains. It’s legendary for its pain relieving properties. A good batch of Sour Diesel should produce effects that lasts for at least 90 minutes.
Granddaddy Purple (GDP)
Granddaddy Purple is known as the daytime indica. It helps relax your muscles and treat your migraine pain but it also helps you maintain your productivity. A little too much though, and you may require a little nap. Its parents are Big Bud and Purple Urkle. It tastes a little like a mix of grapes and berries.
Although migraines are painful, you want to also treat inflammation. Look for these strains at your local dispensary, or others that have anti-inflammatory properties to ensure that you’ll get rid of your migraine. It’s a good idea to hydrate well while medicating and while having a migraine.
Contact your local dispensary to see if they carry these strains or similar strains.
more recommended stories
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.
- Survey: Nearly Half Of People Who Use Cannabidiol Products Stop Taking Traditional Medicines
Bloom Farms medicinal marijuana in.