As many state legislatures near the end of their 2017 sessions, we’re starting to see bills head to governors’ desks. In this episode, Mike Maharrey and Michael Boldin talk about a smorgasbord of bills moving forward covering a wide range of issues including healthcare, surveillance, Common Core and asset forfeiture. They also touch on efforts to implement REAL ID in Minnesota.
JOIN TAC, Support the Constitution and liberty: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/members
Tenther Tuesday Episode 12: Expanding Health Freedom in the States
New Mexico Electronic Communications Privacy Act sent to the governor.
Bill to end Common Core passes West Virginia Senate.
REAL ID bill fails in Minnesota.
Arizona Action Alert: Help Stop Civil Asset Forfeiture, Support HB2477
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
more recommended stories
- Maine Governor Begs Feds to “Bring the Hammer Down” on His Own State
Gov. Paul LePage is doing it.
- New Hampshire Bills to Expand Patient Access to Medical Marijuana Signed Into Law
CONCORD, N.H. (July 12, 2017) Last.
- Greece legalizes marijuana for medical purposes
The Greek government has agreed to.
- Now in Effect: Retail Sales of Recreational Marijuana in Nevada Starts Today
CARSON CITY, Nev. (July 1, 2017).
- Signed by the Governor: Maine Law Expands Health Freedom
AUGUSTA, Maine (JuneÂ 14, 2017) â€“ Earlier.
- California Assembly Passes Bill to Ban Resources for Federal Marijuana Enforcement
SACRAMENTO (Jun. 1, 2017) – Today, the California.
- Massachusetts Bill Would Help Block Federal Militarization of Police
BOSTON, Mass. (May 30, 2017) –.
- US appeals court sidesteps key ruling with MMJ business owner
A federal appeals court in San.
- Marijuana Business Conference & Expo kicks off with Trump a focus of industry executives
By John Schroyer Facing a cloud.
- Nevada To Allow ‘Early’ Recreational Cannabis Sales Starting July 1
Medical marijuana dispensaries in Nevada will.