Actress Susan Sarandon said she’s still “not convinced” she should vote for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
“I’m not convinced. I’m not with her,” Sarandon tweeted Tuesday.
Sarandon has been a vocal supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) throughout the Democratic presidential primary. In March, she said she didn’t know if she would vote for Clinton over presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.
“I’m going to see what happens,” Sarandon said.
“We do not need a president whose cornerstone of his campaign is bigotry, who is insulting Mexicans and Latinos and Muslims and women, who does not believe in the reality of climate change,” Sanders said, referring to Trump.
more recommended stories
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermontâ€™s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 â€“ U.S..
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.