After examining data from 1999 to 2013 researchers from Columbia University have concluded that there is a distinct correlation between states that have legalized medical marijuana and a reduction in testing positive for opioids after a fatal car accident. Understanding this information is half the battle, the other half is doing something about it. We cannot allow […]
The post States That Legalized Medical Cannabis Are Seeing A Decrease In Opioid Use appeared first on TNM NEWS.
more recommended stories
- Marijuana Legalization In Tennessee
Marijuana reform may not be on.
- Justin Bieber Criticizes Big Pharma Companies
Medical marijuana advocates have a new.
- GreenWave Advisors: Upcoming Speaking Engagements
GLOBAL ALPHA FORUM: CANNABIS FINANCE SYMPOSIUMGlobal.
- Former Reporter Faces 54 Years In Jail For Alaska Cannabis Club
Charlo Greene made headlines in 2014 when the.
- Marijuana Tourism In Oregon
Marijuana tourism could join vineyards and.
- Marijuana Arrests Fall To Lowest Level Since 1996
Arrests for simple marijuana possession in the.
- The Cannabis Industry Will Explode By 2020
Five states will vote to legalize.
- Man Forced To Eat Marijuana By Police Officers
Three Phoenix Police Departmentofficers have resigned.
- Cannabis And Cancer
With ever-increasing costs of conventional healthcare,.
- New Cannabis Decriminalization Measure Passed In Nashville
Good news if you use cannabis.