Actor Frank Vincent, 80, has died.
Vincent’s age isn’t listed on his site, and other sources online have said 78. His family told the Associated Press he was 80.
His family reportedly said in a statement he died peacefully Sept. 13. The cause of death was not announced as of Thursday morning.
He recently suffered a heart attack, according to several reports.
Vincent was probably best-known for his role as mob boss Phil Leotardo on HBO’s “The Sopranos.”
But he portrayed several other tough-guy characters in films like “Goodfellas” and “Casino.”
Vincent leaves behind a wife and three children.
more recommended stories
- Producer Reveals What Makes His New Military Drama ‘Authentic’
Screenwriter Dean Georgaris had an interest.
- TV Industry Slams President Trump
I’m not sure why anyone would.
- Harry Dean Stanton Passes: A Look at His Three Top Performances
Beloved character actor Harry Dean Stanton.
- Will & Grace Bring Wine-Infused Milkshakes to Shake Shack
Sean Hayes, Megan Mullally, Eric.
- Suit Over Monkey’s Selfies Ends in Settlement
[photo credit: David Slater/court exhibit]SAN FRANCISCO.
- Hillary Clinton Greets Hundreds of Supporters for Book Signing in Manhattan
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton,.
- I Am Helen Reddy – If You Don’t Know Who I Am, Watch This. 2011 Interview
Helen Reddy Interview – Feature Story.
- Kathy Griffin Suddenly Not Sorry for Anything
Celebrity comedian Kathy Griffin is trying.
- Review of Netflix’s “Disjointed” with Kathy Bates as MMJ Store Owner
Published: Aug 28, 2017, 11:21 am..
- Psalm 101 : 11 · Skidbone
Published on Oct 18, 2015 Provided.