As homes in urban centers continue to feel the squeeze, making the most of limited space with efficiently designed furniture has become a priority for some designers.
For Vancouver-based Studio Corelam, that priority is also their mission. Founded to develop simple yet functional products that improve everyday living, the design company developed an ultra-thin corrugated plywood—called Corelam—that is both durable and light. It is also sustainably produced with environmentally friendly materials.
Tidal, Studio Corelam’s first collection, comprises three pieces, all made from its wavy plywood, meant for small spaces. These include a leaning shelf, a combination coatrack and shelf, and a side table that can also be used as a stool or storage vessel.
Compact and easy to both assemble and take apart, the pieces can conveniently be moved within a space—and to a new home entirely. The neutral finish allows the furniture to blend in among a variety of different settings, while the wavy surface adds a bit of flair. Studio Corelam is now raising funds on Kickstarter to launch the Tidal collection.
Via: Design Milk
more recommended stories
- Topless Equality challenges U.S. courts on GoTopless 10th anniversary (uncensored)
Topless Equality challenges U.S. courts on.
- “In a Heartbeat” – New Animated Short Film About A Boy Coming Out
“In a Heartbeat” – Animated Short.
- Elberon, the high-profile Gilded Age resort you’ve never heard of
Welcome back to Period Dramas, a.
- Quebec Campground Violates Woman’s Equal Topless Right’s
Quebec campground violates woman’s equal topless.
- John Lennon Interview 1969 (I Met The Walrus)
In 1969, a 14-year-old Beatle fanatic.
- Dolce and Gabbana’s new $245 shirt trolls Melania Trump’s haters
(AP Photo/Luca Bruno) Anything associated with.
- Girls Are Re-Purposing Their Mother’s Prom Dresses In An Effort To Fight Fast Fashion
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/pram2.jpegWith prom season approaching an interesting.
- Tiny Houses For Rent Let You Escape To Scenic Pockets Of Australia
Shacky, a new startup launching in.
- How Music Alters Your Body Chemistry
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/music1-1.jpgIt’s a scene that’s played out.
- Melania And Barron Trump Now Call The White House Home
After months of speculation over when.