The people of Massachusetts have spoken. Question 4, which legalized recreational cannabis, passed with 54%. Unfortunately, the Massachusetts legislature has decided they would like to control recreational cannabis instead of implementing the will of 1.8 million voters and adjusting as necessary. This fear based, reactive action is regressive and hurts the momentum of an industry that will bring jobs, tax revenue at a percent that will compete and take out the black market, and stop making good people criminals for using a plant.
It is something that has been underground for so long, but people are speaking out about it’s healing potential.
Cannabis prohibition has harmed us as individuals and as a community. It is time to take a stand. If you would like to express how cannabis prohibition has harmed you and the impact it had or has on your life please write your story to firstname.lastname@example.org to go to our legislature for testimony at upcoming hearings (criminal records holding you back from jobs or school, police raids, etc.) They have put together the Joint Committee on Marijuana Policy and chairing this committee is Senator Patricia D. Jehlen. Sharing your story with your representatives will help us move forward again from making patients and recreational cannabis users criminals towards the participating members of society we have always been and help fix society as a whole. Colorado has made billions in tax revenue that has gone back to education, construction, and health programs. It is time we tell the legislature why this interfering needs to end. Our representatives need to do their jobs to implement the will of the people. We can help educate them through our stories of the prohibition consequences on our pursuit of happiness.
more recommended stories
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.
- Survey: Nearly Half Of People Who Use Cannabidiol Products Stop Taking Traditional Medicines
Bloom Farms medicinal marijuana in.