Senate Republicans don’t want you to know what’s in their health care plan. They don’t want you to know how many millions of people they are taking health care from or how many thousands will die as a result. Quietly they are moving forward with their health care bill so that it can come to a vote without any hearings, floor debate, committee markups, amendments or public testimony. This is a cowardly move to keep the American people in the dark about a piece of legislation that will affect the health care of millions and one sixth of our economy. In comparison, Obamacare had 25 straight days of floor debate and hundreds of Republican amendments and committee hearings. We cannot let them get away with this. We will fight back against efforts to destroy our health care.
Source: Senator Bernie Sanders
more recommended stories
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermont’s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 U.S. Sen..
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Bernie Sanders Tells Big Pharma: Stop Making Americans Pay Twice
While both political parties have denounced.
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Not Policing The USA
In America you’re innocent until proven.
- Ethics Watchdog Files Complaint Against Wasserman Schultz
The Foundation for Accountability and Civic.
- Big-name union supporters speak out with vote less than two days away
CANTON, MS (Mississippi News Now) –.
- Maine Governor Begs Feds to “Bring the Hammer Down” on His Own State
Gov. Paul LePage is doing it.
- A Thank You Card For Bernie Sanders Was Signed By The Adoring Passengers On His Flight
On Friday, commuters on a.
- Senate Committee Votes to Continue Protections for Medical Marijuana States
A vote was taken at the.
- Court Rules Against Politician Who Banned Access to Her Facebook Page
Facebook page of Virginia county politician.