Here we grow again! We look forward to seeing you at the official Grand Opening of our Lincoln Rhode Island store this Friday and Saturday! We’re so happy to be part of the Lincoln RI community and it has been wonderful getting to know our new neighbors. It will be a great time for the whole family with a DJ, samples of great food and drinks, raffles, prizes, balloons, special savings, and so much more! Prizes will include July Red Sox tickets, Tickets to the Tennis Hall Of Fame in Newport, Shell gift cards, Dunkin Donuts gift cards, Seasons Corner Market merchandise, extra savings on Shell gas via Fuel Rewards, and so much more! The fun goes from 10 AM to 4 PM Friday and Saturday June 24th and 25th. See you there!
We’ll also be raising more money for Operation Stand Down of Rhode Island to help our homeless or at risk veterans. Purchasing a Hot Dog, Fountain Drink, or Frito-Lays chip bag for $1 each will donate all proceeds to OSDRI.
Seasons Corner Market Lincoln RI Grand Opening 6/24 & 6/25!
more recommended stories
- From Worst To First: Inside Rhode Islandâ€™s Business Development Toolkit
August 16, 2017 Note: This article.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- Will The Home Appraisal Industry Be Replaced By Technology?
Automation haunts many discussions about the.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- Rise in Food Service Jobs a Positive Economic Indicator
It’s hard to find a consumer.
- Apply These 10 Techniques to Improve Your Business Handshake
Making a good impression in any.
- Facebook Is Testing the Addition of Pages Descriptions to Their Cover Images
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/FacebookPagesEdirDescriptionOnCoverImage-150x150.jpg Facebook confirmed that it is.
- Why Ideas Are an Entrepreneur’s Most Valuable Currency
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170702205828-KristenDold.jpeg Reader Resource Entrepreneur Network provides.
- Finally, PayPal Allows Instant Transfers to Bank Accounts
PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) users in the U.S..