Seasons Corner Market is proud to be supporting the Rhode Island National Guard Open House Air Show for the 3rd year in a row on June 11th & 12th in North Kingstown at the Quonset State Airport! We’re excited to meet even more of our customers and neighbors, especially after so many recent store Grand Openings. We’ll have a very large tent area set up including some great surprises and offers that you’ll love! And as always, you can Spin To Win and earn extra savings on your Shell gas with free Fuel Rewards loyalty cards! We’ll be giving away other great prizes including Gift Cards and Seasons Corner Market merchandise. The show begins around 10 AM and ends at around 4:30 PM both Saturday and Sunday. We look forward to seeing you there!
UPDATE: We had a great time meeting you all and helping you save money on Shell fuel including new V-Power NiTRO+!
Pictures From Last Year:
Seasons Corner Market at the Rhode Island Air Show in 2014:
And speaking of supporting our soldiers, we raised money all this May for Operation Stand Down of Rhode Island!
more recommended stories
- From Worst To First: Inside Rhode Islandâ€™s Business Development Toolkit
August 16, 2017 Note: This article.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- Will The Home Appraisal Industry Be Replaced By Technology?
Automation haunts many discussions about the.
- Global Climate Change Leader Christiana Figueres Joins The B Team
06/13/2017 The B Team announced today.
- Women Cannabis Entrepreneurs Gather In L.A. for Empowerment Summit
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170712214535-GettyImages-581032337.jpeg Women have moved into the.
- Rise in Food Service Jobs a Positive Economic Indicator
It’s hard to find a consumer.
- Apply These 10 Techniques to Improve Your Business Handshake
Making a good impression in any.
- Facebook Is Testing the Addition of Pages Descriptions to Their Cover Images
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/FacebookPagesEdirDescriptionOnCoverImage-150x150.jpg Facebook confirmed that it is.
- Why Ideas Are an Entrepreneur’s Most Valuable Currency
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/content/16x9/1300/20170702205828-KristenDold.jpeg Reader Resource Entrepreneur Network provides.
- Finally, PayPal Allows Instant Transfers to Bank Accounts
PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL) users in the U.S..