Liberal bias coming from commencement speakers is in full display with the first cycle of students graduating into the real world under President Trump.
Hollywood tough guys like Robert De Niro felt he needed to air his political opinions as well to the Brown University class of 2017 while receiving an honorary doctorate in the fine arts.
In a speech on Sunday, De Niro said to laughter and cheers, “Welp, the country’s gone crazy. In movie terms, when you started school, the country was an inspiring uplifting drama. You’re graduating into a tragic dumbass comedy.”
De Niro continued to implore the graduates to “work to stop the insanity” and help make the world a better place.
It’s well known that De Niro isn’t a fan of Trump or his new administration. A day before his commencement address, De Niro called Trump an “idiot” while in the same breath discussing the horrific state of political discourse.
“We have a president now who is here because he was on one of those shows,” he said. “And where are we? There might be people who disagree on that. It’s just a nightmarish situation as far as I’m concerned.”
During the campaign trail, De Niro called Trump “unqualified” and even threatened him with violence on video, saying, “I’d like to punch him in the face.”
Watch an excerpt from De Niro’s speech at Brown University:
Source: Red Alert Politics
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.