What were you thinking of buying your old man for Father’s Day? A tie? Pfft. Boring.
How about a tie made out of beef jerky? Now we’re talking.
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski dished out some Father’s Day advice — and took a jab at his younger brother, Glenn — in a new ad for Oberto Beef Jerky.
Something tells us a beef jerky tie would be a big hit in the Gronkowski household.
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman starred in his own version of the commercial, bringing his dad, Kevin, along with him.
Oberto doesn’t actually sell jerky ties, but it did offer some instructions for how to make your own.
more recommended stories
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Preseason Finds New England Patriots at the Head of the Pack
Who will be dethroning the.
- Tom Brady’s Age Fodder For Jokes Among Patriots Quarterbacks
http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/tom-brady13.jpg by Zack Cox on Fri,.
- Governor Baker Signs Fiscal Year 2018 Budget
BOSTON â€“ Today Governor Charlie Baker.
- 2017 NFL Football Odds to Win the Division Projections
The NFL season is just around.
- Baker-Polito Administration Establishes Latino Advisory Commission
BOSTON Governor Charlie Baker today signed.
- Imagine If The Media Covered Alcohol Like Other Drugs
Updated by German [email protected]@vox.com Jun 28,.
- Hemp Technologies Boston Hempcrete Workshop
Join @[117246928309459:274:HEMP TECHNOLOGIES], builders of the.
- Apply These 10 Techniques to Improve Your Business Handshake
Making a good impression in any.