Following Wednesdayâ€™s shooting in Alexandria, VA where James T. Hodgkinson opened fire on Congressional Republicans at baseball practice injuring House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, an aide, and two Capitol Police officers, investigators are trying to learn about the shooterâ€™s motives.
Given what we already know, Hodgkinson, who was shot and killed during the exchange of gunfire with Capitol Police, was an avid Bernie Sanders supporter and even worked on his presidential campaign. He posted many anti-Trump memes on social media. However, according to the Daily Caller, the FBI has retrieved an assassination list on Hodgkinsonâ€™s body.
On that list included the names ofÂ Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL), Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC), and Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ). Both Brooks and Duncan were at Wednesdayâ€™s practice when the shooting took place.
In fact, Duncan recalled running into Hodgkinson prior to the shooting where he was asked whether it was Democrats or Republicans who were practicing for the annual charity baseball game. Duncan left the field early before Hodgkinson opened fire.
So far,Â none of the three congressional members would offer comment and directed all inquiries to Capitol Police, who have declined to comment.
Of course, Hodgkinsonâ€™s crime isnâ€™t an indictment on all liberals, however it was only a matter of time before the Leftâ€™s aggression and vitriol would bubble over with an actual assassination attempt. Before, Leftist groups like AntiFa would beat up Trump supporters and conservatives over their politics and smash buildings and light cars on fire because they believe the President is a fascist.
While I canâ€™t defend the politics and views of infamous white supremacist Richard Spencer, the whole â€œpunch a Naziâ€� meme that circulated the internet in January made it more acceptable (and some would argue funny) to physically harm those who support Donald Trump.
The Left is way past demonizing and inflicting physical harm on the other side. Either elected officials are going to have to acknowledge that this form of extremism exists and mobilize ways to stop it, or we risk more assassination attempts happening in the future.
Source: Red Alert Politics
more recommended stories
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Domestic Terrorist: James Alex Fields Jr. Identified As Driver In Charlottesville Attack
James Alex Fields Jr. has been.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.
- Volunteers Sought For Reading Of The Names At The Vietnam Memorial On It’s 35th Anniversary.
When the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.