It seems that smoking traditional marijuana flower isn’t the “in” thing to do anymore – vaping is now trending. In just 12 months, from 2015 to 2016, sales of marijuana vape cartridges increased 400%, according to a new report. Meanwhile, sales of marijuana flower remained the same.
Eaze released its report on February 8, according to Business Insider. The “Uber for Marijuana” delivery service studied trends in specific demographic areas along with purchasing behaviors in those demographic areas. The data was compiled in California markets only. The data compiled was from 250,000 different marijuana users, including 5,000 actual customers.
In 2015, Eaze’s sales from marijuana oil vape cartridges were only 6-percent of its total sales. Now, fast forward to 2016, vape cartridge sales are up 24%. Flower was still the most popular item purchased in 2016.
more recommended stories
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Seniors Are the Fastest Growing Group of Marijuana Users
By Joseph Misulonas | Aug 14,.
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Marijuana: “There’s No Reason For It to Have Ever Been Made Illegal”
By Sydney Robinson – August 8, 2017 Share.
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government To Legalize Medical Marijuana
An 11-year-old girl from Rowlett is.