TYT Politics Reporter Jordan Chariton spoke with Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) following her speech at The People’s Summit in Chicago on June 18th, 2016.
Gabbard, an Iraq War veteran, was formerly DNC Vice Chair before resigning her position in February, 2016 in order to endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for president.
Gabbard detailed her concern about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s continued aggressive foreign policy foreign policy. She also expressed her lack of shock at leaked DNC memos that show collusion between Clinton and the supposedly neutral body.
more recommended stories
- Vermont Viewpoints
When asked about the top financial.
- Debate: As Trump Prolongs War in Afghanistan, Should U.S. Pull Out Troops Immediately?
In a prime-time address on Monday,.
- Predicting Trump Wonâ€™t Last Full Term, Alec Baldwin Speaks Out on Impersonating the President
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.