The Boston Red Sox have seen their early-round draft selections make an impact at the major league level much sooner than anticipated.
Andrew Benintendi, the No. 7 overall pick in the 2015 MLB Draft, already has become a staple in the Red Sox’s lineup and is poised to be a part of a dynamic outfield with fellow Boston draft picks Mookie Betts and Jackie Bradley Jr. for quite some time.
Starting Monday, the Red Sox will add a new group of prospects in this year’s draft. It could be some time before you see these players in action at Fenway Park, but they certainly will be names to keep an eye on moving forward.
Below is a complete list of Boston’s draft picks throughout the three-day event.
Round 1 (24): Tanner Houck, RHP, Missouri
Round 2 (63): Cole Brannen, Outfielder, Westfield School (Perry, Ga.)
Thumbnail photo via Eric Bolte/USA TODAY Sports Images
more recommended stories
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermont’s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 U.S. Sen..
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- North Carolina Green Party Supports Durham Protesters, Removal Of Confederate Monuments
The North Carolina Green Party.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.