So it was really only a matter of time until rainbow sushi entered the psychedelic fray. With suitably flashy names like “Mermaid Sushi” and “Rainbow Unicorn Sushi,” a new way of creating the Japanese delicacy makes a perfect addition to your rainbow coffee, rainbow bagels and buckets of paint you pour on yourself.
Artisans all over the world are creating their own concoctions and sharing them on Instagram.
Recipes vary, of course, but beet juice for red coloring, spinach or matcha for green coloring, and other fruits and dried powders seem to be popular choices. Much of the rainbow sushi is also vegan or vegetarian, despite claiming to have “rainbow unicorns.”
And this was just scratching the surface.
And as a bonus, what list would be complete without a rainbow sushi burger?
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
more recommended stories
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.