FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that Slimming Plus Advanced contains sibutramine. Sibutramine is a controlled substance that was removed from the market in October 2010 for safety reasons. The product poses a threat to consumers because sibutramine is known to substantially increase blood pressure and/or pulse rate in some people and may present a significant risk for people with a history of coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, or stroke. This product may also interact, in life-threatening ways, with other medications a consumer may be taking.
more recommended stories
- Special Weather Statement issued August 16 at 4:12AM EDT by NWS
…Patchy Dense Fog for the Morning.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- Litehouse Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg In Product
Litehouse Inc. is voluntarily recalling a.
- University loses students, major donations after they reinstate racist anti-white professor
(AP Photo/Dave Collins) Johnny Eric.
- Rights defenders â€˜must not be silenced,â€™ says UN office, urging Turkey to release activists
7 July 2017 â€“ The United.
- North Korea Claims It Tested First Intercontinental Missile
This image made from video of.
- Getting Creative with Instagram
By Lisa Jane on Tuesday.
- A small sign in a big state shows the future is libertarian
(AP Photo) High schoolers all across.
- Leading the U.S. in Medicine Through Investment and Innovation
Source: United States Chamber Of Commerce.
- One in 10 LinkedIn Profiles is a Complete Lie, Study Finds – Takeaway for Small Business Employers
Looking to fill a job vacancy.