While we side with the constitution – meaning any “replacement” for Obamacare should be rejected, and only full repeal is acceptable…
By pushing the AHCA and attacking the House Freedom Caucus, President Trump is siding with supporters of big-government instead of those who want less.
He could have taken the opposite approach, and attacked the “moderate” Republicans.
But he didn’t, and that should tell you quite a bit.
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
more recommended stories
- Maine Governor Begs Feds to “Bring the Hammer Down” on His Own State
Gov. Paul LePage is doing it.
- New Hampshire Bills to Expand Patient Access to Medical Marijuana Signed Into Law
CONCORD, N.H. (July 12, 2017) Last.
- Greece legalizes marijuana for medical purposes
The Greek government has agreed to.
- Now in Effect: Retail Sales of Recreational Marijuana in Nevada Starts Today
CARSON CITY, Nev. (July 1, 2017).
- Signed by the Governor: Maine Law Expands Health Freedom
AUGUSTA, Maine (JuneÂ 14, 2017) â€“ Earlier.
- California Assembly Passes Bill to Ban Resources for Federal Marijuana Enforcement
SACRAMENTO (Jun. 1, 2017) – Today, the California.
- Massachusetts Bill Would Help Block Federal Militarization of Police
BOSTON, Mass. (May 30, 2017) –.
- US appeals court sidesteps key ruling with MMJ business owner
A federal appeals court in San.
- Marijuana Business Conference & Expo kicks off with Trump a focus of industry executives
By John Schroyer Facing a cloud.
- Nevada To Allow ‘Early’ Recreational Cannabis Sales Starting July 1
Medical marijuana dispensaries in Nevada will.