18 Jul 2016Washington, DC
Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump is leading presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton by 11 points with Independents, 38 percent to 27 percent, according to a new Morning Consult poll. But he’s still down by two points in a head-to-head match up, 41 percent to 39 percent.
Clinton’s lead increased one point since the last poll, which had Clinton at 42 percent and Trump at 41 percent.
One-fifth of voters say they are undecided.
Twenty-nine percent of the respondents said security issues are at the top of their minds, which is a three point increase from the previous week.
The poll questioned 2,002 voters and has a margin of error of plus or minus two percent.
more recommended stories
- Dick Gregory In His Own Words: Remembering the Pioneering Comedian and Civil Rights Activist
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Headlines for August 21, 2017
Massive protests against white supremacy spread.
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermont’s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 U.S. Sen..
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- Bernie Sanders Tells Big Pharma: Stop Making Americans Pay Twice
While both political parties have denounced.
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Not Policing The USA
In America you’re innocent until proven.
- Ethics Watchdog Files Complaint Against Wasserman Schultz
The Foundation for Accountability and Civic.
- Big-name union supporters speak out with vote less than two days away
CANTON, MS (Mississippi News Now) –.
- Maine Governor Begs Feds to “Bring the Hammer Down” on His Own State
Gov. Paul LePage is doing it.
- Senate Committee Votes to Continue Protections for Medical Marijuana States
A vote was taken at the.