February 10, 2017
February 10, 2017
For Immediate Release
Contact: Lindsay Corcoran 508-368-7252
WORCESTER – Police seized approximately 375 grams of heroin and arrested a Worcester man for trafficking after a package containing the drugs was discovered by authorities, according to Worcester County District Attorney Joseph D. Early Jr.
Martin Stemn, 27, was arrested Wednesday after a Massachusetts State Police detective went undercover to deliver the package in which Custom Border and Protection officers had located heroin.
Customs agents found the heroin inside three hollowed out textbooks inside the package that originated in Kenya and was addressed to 169 Eastern Avenue, Apartment 1 in Worcester. State police detectives, working with the Worcester Police Vice Squad and Homeland Security agents, resealed the package and delivered it to Stemn.
While at the Eastern Avenue apartment, officers also found two pounds of marijuana inside a backpack. Police seized the drugs, two of Stemn’s mobile phones, $228 in cash and a digital scale from the apartment.
Stemn was arraigned on charges of trafficking heroin over 200 grams and possession with intent to distribute marijuana in Central District Court on Friday. He was held pending a dangerousness hearing scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 16.
more recommended stories
- Summer Impact Officers on Patrol Act on Hunch and Make Drug Bust
Worcester, MA (August 17, 2017) â€“Â On.
- Traffic Advisory for Latin Festival
Worcester, MA (August 15, 2017) â€“.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.