LONDON — Paul McCartney feels the same way as Kanye West, as Kanye feels about Kanye.
In an interview with BBC Radio 4, McCartney shares what it was like to work with the rap star as well as reveals how Oprah felt about the whole thing.
McCartney explained: “People say he’s eccentric, which you’d have to agree with. He’s a monster. He’s a crazy guy that comes up with great stuff. So, he inspires me.”
However, Oprah told McCartney during the collaboration: “You shouldn’t do it.”
Good thing McCartney didn’t listen. McCartney and West worked on three songs, two of them being “All Day” and “Only Time,” the other being the Rihanna-led track “Four Five Seconds,” which were all made between 2014 and 2015.
In true Kanye style, the collaborative sessions were arranged with no project or song in mind. The Beatles member revealed, “We sat around and I didn’t know how we were going to do it… And the thing was, if it doesn’t work, we just won’t tell anyone. That was the agreement.”
Luckily for McCartney, West managed to turn it into something really darn good, because after a few chords, McCartney made it onto the track with Rihanna, even if he was sped up a little.
However, we have learnt one important thing from Paul McCartney: Never say no to Kanye, even when Oprah advises you to politely decline.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
more recommended stories
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Car Rams Into Soldiers In Paris Suburb, Man Arrested
Benoit Tessier and Richard Lough 4 MIN READ.
- Philippine Mayor Linked To Drugs, 14 Others Killed In Raids
Police in the southern Philippines said they fatally.
- Act Now; To Help Protect Trafficking Victims, UN Urges On World Day Against The Scourge
30 July 2017 Criminal groups feed.
- Switzerland Supermarkets to Begin Selling CBD Joints
Swiss tobacco producer, Heimat, branched out.
- Top US Diplomat To Return To Qatar For Talks Eith Emir
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- Social Media Site Reveals 300 Anonymous Users Personal Info To Revenge Porn Victim
By Eric Lieberman A social media.
- IS Attack Underscores Fragility Of Iraqi Security Forces
Iraqi Special Forces soldiers walk to.