In this video, former congressman and mental health parity rights advocate, explains what parity rights are. As a writer of parity rights legislation, he explains how it is the law that mental health diseases must be treated in the same manner as other diseases of the body. He explains that even though it has been the law for some time now, there is still a struggle to get insurance companies to comply. Appeals can be made by going to ParityRegistry.org
more recommended stories
- Ancient Earth’s Hot Interior Created Graveyard Of Continental Slabs
http://news.mit.edu/sites/mit.edu.newsoffice/files/styles/article_cover_image_original/public/images/2017/MIT-Sinking-Slabs-1.jpg Plate tectonics has shaped the.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Dick Gregory In His Own Words: Remembering the Pioneering Comedian and Civil Rights Activist
This is a rush transcript. Copy.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..