Times Union reports: The state Department of Health is recommending a series of expansions to the state-run medical marijuana program nearly nine months into its first year of operation. In its two year report on medical marijuana usage under the Compassionate Care Act, the department lays out a series of 12 recommendations that include reviewing whether the […]
more recommended stories
- Marijuana Legalization In Tennessee
Marijuana reform may not be on.
- Justin Bieber Criticizes Big Pharma Companies
Medical marijuana advocates have a new.
- GreenWave Advisors: Upcoming Speaking Engagements
GLOBAL ALPHA FORUM: CANNABIS FINANCE SYMPOSIUMGlobal.
- Former Reporter Faces 54 Years In Jail For Alaska Cannabis Club
Charlo Greene made headlines in 2014 when the.
- Marijuana Tourism In Oregon
Marijuana tourism could join vineyards and.
- Marijuana Arrests Fall To Lowest Level Since 1996
Arrests for simple marijuana possession in the.
- The Cannabis Industry Will Explode By 2020
Five states will vote to legalize.
- Man Forced To Eat Marijuana By Police Officers
Three Phoenix Police Departmentofficers have resigned.
- Cannabis And Cancer
With ever-increasing costs of conventional healthcare,.
- New Cannabis Decriminalization Measure Passed In Nashville
Good news if you use cannabis.