The feedback has been fantastic so far – and we’ve had hundreds of thousands of views already.
Additionally, a few weeks ago, I finished setting up the DVD ISO file for replication, and I now have 1000 printed DVDs in hand. (pictured below) We’ll start sending out shipments to everyone who signed up for a reward next week. They’ll go out in batches and should be done in the next few weeks.
Even better, we’re already in the planning and preparation phase for the NEXT TWO series, where we’ll be teaching people about leading Founders, their work for liberty – and most importantly – the original meaning of the Constitution, which has been ignored for far too long.
- Nullify Season 1: 25 Episodes. 505,000 Views and Counting
- Nullify Season 2: 23 Episodes. 750,000 Views (projected)
- Profiles in Liberty: Filming and production in late 2017
- Constitution 101, Season 1: Filming and production in 2018
We’ve seen more nullification bills introduced – and PASSED – in the last 2 years than at any time in our history. These videos have greatly helped us in these efforts. With your help, we will build on that in the years to come.
I can’t thank you enough for putting your financial faith in this project – we are extremely grateful for your support.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, ideas, suggestions…
–Michael Boldin, TAC
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
more recommended stories
- Maine Governor Begs Feds to “Bring the Hammer Down” on His Own State
Gov. Paul LePage is doing it.
- New Hampshire Bills to Expand Patient Access to Medical Marijuana Signed Into Law
CONCORD, N.H. (July 12, 2017) Last.
- Greece legalizes marijuana for medical purposes
The Greek government has agreed to.
- Now in Effect: Retail Sales of Recreational Marijuana in Nevada Starts Today
CARSON CITY, Nev. (July 1, 2017).
- Signed by the Governor: Maine Law Expands Health Freedom
AUGUSTA, Maine (JuneÂ 14, 2017) â€“ Earlier.
- California Assembly Passes Bill to Ban Resources for Federal Marijuana Enforcement
SACRAMENTO (Jun. 1, 2017) – Today, the California.
- Massachusetts Bill Would Help Block Federal Militarization of Police
BOSTON, Mass. (May 30, 2017) –.
- US appeals court sidesteps key ruling with MMJ business owner
A federal appeals court in San.
- Marijuana Business Conference & Expo kicks off with Trump a focus of industry executives
By John Schroyer Facing a cloud.
- Nevada To Allow ‘Early’ Recreational Cannabis Sales Starting July 1
Medical marijuana dispensaries in Nevada will.