Get out the popcorn: the nation’s largest and most effective civil rights organization has declared war on the New York Times. The Times is running an ad campaign portraying itself as a purveyor of truth, a claim that is met with hollow laughter by those who are familiar with the paper’s sordid history. Into the breach steps National Rifle Association commentator Dana Loesch, who–unlike anyone who writes about guns for the Times–knows a great deal about firearms. Her riff is epic:
All that she says is true, although I would have liked to hear her thoughts on Walter Duranty, Jayson Blair and Paul Krugman. Maybe she is saving those liars for a forthcoming video. Here’s a thought: Dana, if you want ammo on Krugman, send us an email at [email protected]
Stay tuned. It sounds as though there is much more to come. In this battle, the NRA starts with a big advantage: it is a great deal more popular and more trusted than the NY Times.
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Special Weather Statement issued August 23 at 2:11AM EDT by NWS
…A developing strong thunderstorm in northern.
- For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization celebrates a decade of legal accomplishments (censored)
For its 10th anniversary, GoTopless organization.
- Online Sportsbook Tempts Bettors With More Options For Mayweather-McGregor Super Fight
San Jose, Costa Rica: Today,.
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
Reuters on Sun, Aug 20th, 2017.
- Dashcam Video Shows Cops Searching Woman’s Vagina For 11 Minutes, Lawyer Says
The attorney says it amounts to.
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- 6 Police Officers Shot in Florida and Pennsylvania, 1 Killed and 5 Wounded
Six police officers were shot, one.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.