Constellation, the provider chosen under the Town’s municipal aggregation program, has made us aware that the Auburn’s Community Choice Power Supply Program rate was not updated from $0.09522/kWh to $0.09424/kWh as contracted. This affected bills for both January (December to January usage) and February (January to February usage).
The rate was correctly updated to $0.09424/kWh for the March bills (which reflect February to March usage).
In order to compensate for the overcharge, Constellation will reduce the rate for the last 9 months of the contract, April – December (March to December usage), to $0.09384.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact Colonial Power Group at 866 485 5858
Source: Town Of Auburn
more recommended stories
- Ayer Man Arrested for Breaking into an Orient St. Home Today
Worcester, MA (August 15, 2017) â€“.
- Serious Pedestrian Accident on Cambridge St Leads to OUI Arrest
Worcester, MA (August 13, 2017) â€“.
- Worcester to Flip the Switch at New Solar Array
Worcester, MA (August 14, 2017) –Â The.
- Jazzed Up Duo and Buck-A-Shuck at Bull Mansion Bistro
Relax with fine piano and vocals.
- Hemp Technologies Boston Hempcrete Workshop
Join @[117246928309459:274:HEMP TECHNOLOGIES], builders of the.
- Building the Vision for Education in Worcester: A Strategic Plan
Date: Monday July 17, 2017 Program:.
- 2017 Music Series Presents Cara Brindisi with The Russo Brothers
What do you get when you.
- State Police Arrest Holden Man for Driving 122MPH
Massachusetts State Police Media Release 7.3.2017 .
- Probiotics: Believe It Or Not, Your Body Plays Host To Trillions Of Bacteria And Yeasts.
http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/05270efb096ee5e48ff7e5aed1a417e6?s=96&d=identicon&r=GProbiotic Supplements If you read the.
- Mass District 4 Little League
District 4 Major Division Champions Jesse.