America needs an honest, accountable Congress to enact Bernie’s program.
But trying to win each Congressional seat one-by-one is impossible.
So let’s run one national campaign to replace Congress all at once that whips up the same enthusiasm, volunteerism and money as Bernie’s presidential campaign.
We’re building on the tools, tactics and networks that we developed together on Bernie’s campaign.
But to pull this off, the volunteer movement will have to wield more power and resources than on any campaign before.
This means volunteers on the ground will run their own offices and voter contact operations, and will have access to all necessary tools and materials from the start.
Get ready for the most beautiful campaign ever.
more recommended stories
- Sanders Announces Funds for Vermont’s Community Health Centers
BURLINGTON, Vt., Aug. 17 U.S. Sen..
- NFL Blackout – Time To Take A Stand #BlackOut
In 2016, San Francisco 49er quarterback,.
- Report: FDA Asking Patients To Provide CBD Feedback
Finally, the FDA is asking people.
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- North Carolina Green Party Supports Durham Protesters, Removal Of Confederate Monuments
The North Carolina Green Party.
- Misconduct Dooms Bid to Execute OC Mass Murderer
Orange County Assistant Public Defender Scott.
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.