April 9 (UPI) — With Dion Lewis, James White and Rex Burkhead on the New England Patriots’ roster, Brandon Bolden isn’t a sure thing to make the team.
The 27-year-old running back signed a one-year deal for $855,000 on April 5. His new pact includes just $50,000 guaranteed. Bolden totaled 19 yards from scrimmage last season, with just one rush for four yards on the ground.
The five-year NFL veteran has played every season of his career for the Patriots and won two Super Bowls with the franchise.
ESPN reported the signing Friday, saying that Bolden will “have to earn a roster spot.” In a separate report, ESPN stated that Bolden will “face longer odds” at making the cut this season. The Patriots could also decide to bring back LeGarrette Blount, who currently has a new contract offer on the table.
more recommended stories
- Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- Dierbergs Markets Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Fish (Bonito and Cod), Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Soy and Wheat in Product
St Louis-based Dierbergs Markets is recalling.
- Litehouse Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg In Product
Litehouse Inc. is voluntarily recalling a.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.
- Volunteers Sought For Reading Of The Names At The Vietnam Memorial On It’s 35th Anniversary.
When the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.