KTLA5 is reporting that multiple gunshot victims have been located following a report of a possible active shooter at North Park Elementary School in San Bernardino, California on Monday, according to officials.
The gunfire erupted around 10:30 a.m. local time on the campus of North Park Elementary School, police said, according to NBC4.
“We believe this to be a murder-suicide,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said. “Happened in a classroom. Two students have been transported to the hospital.”
The San Bernardino County Fire confirmed there were multiple victims, but did not provide a count, explains KTLA5.
Students at Cal State University San Bernardino were asked to shelter in place until further notice amid the report of an active shooter at the elementary school, which is located a a few blocks from campus, according to the college, the new agency continued.
The LA Times is reporting via Twitter that there are 4 victims being treated, and that 1 suspect is possiby down.
NBC4 is speculating that the shooter may have been known to the school and did not have to check in through visitor protocol. They have also suggested that this may be a case of “murder suicide,” and that the threat has been “neutralized.”
NBC4 has also reported that a teacher and two students were among the wounded.
NBC has just confirmed that there are two fatalities, however the identities have not yet been released.
THIS IS AN ACTIVE STORY AND WILL BE UPDATED AS NEW INFORMATION COMES IN.
more recommended stories
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Domestic Terrorist: James Alex Fields Jr. Identified As Driver In Charlottesville Attack
James Alex Fields Jr. has been.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.
- Estimating Appliance and Home Electronic Energy Use
Our appliance and electronic energy use.
- CCTV footage Shows Deputies Torturing Young Man with Taser in Ashland City
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A.
- Volunteers Sought For Reading Of The Names At The Vietnam Memorial On It’s 35th Anniversary.
When the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was.
- A Plea From Texas to Willie Nelson: Your Influence Is Needed In Fight To Legalize Marijuana
By Neal Pollack, The Cannabist Staff.
- Missouri Sues Three Big Pharma Companies For “Campaign Of Fraud And Deception”
Published: Jun 23, 2017, 3:22 pm.