The details are even murkier than usual, but multiple terrorist attacks, apparently coordinated, killed at least seven people in London tonight. Five or more Muslims apparently collaborated in the attacks, which employed a vehicle that ran down pedestrians on London Bridge as well as knives and possibly one or more firearms. With Britain’s election scheduled for June 8 and Labour supposedly closing rapidly, the attacks, along with the recent mass murder in Manchester, could impact the election significantly.
It is hard to imagine that anyone concerned about Islamic terrorism–and in Britain, how could you not be?–would vote to make Jeremy Corbyn the prime minister. In an unfortunate bit of timing, it came to light yesterday that one of Corbyn’s key allies, Barbara Ntumy, tweeted in 2014:
one mans Jihadist/Terrorist is another mans Freedom Fighter #JustSaying
Ntumy, a member of the National Union of Students’ executive committee, introduced Corbyn at a meeting last week where he unveiled his “race and faith manifesto.” Ntumy’s repetition of a moronic liberal cliche isn’t likely to win votes with British voters who are already concerned that Corbyn’s long history of sympathy for the IRA, Hamas and other terrorist groups makes him unfit for office.
more recommended stories
- The Misguided Attacks on ACLU for Defending Neo-Nazis’ Free Speech Rights in Charlottesville
Glenn Greenwald August 13 2017, 10:37 a.m..
- Here’s What A Trump Presidency Means For Cannabis Laws
How will Donald Trump react to.
- Seven Sundays LLC. Recalls Vanilla Cherry Pecan Muesli Because of Possible Health Risk
Seven Sundays LLC of Minneapolis, MN.
- Philippine Police Kill 32 In ‘Shock And Awe’ Drug Raids
Philippine police have killed 32 people.
- Current Marijuana Laws In Massachusetts – MPP
Legislative battle ends with compromise; implementation.
- Millennial Parents and Their Kids Love Smart Speakers, but Data Privacy Issues Persist
http://www.adweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/voice-family-parents-PAGE-2017-652x367.jpg | 11 hours ago Google.
- 10 surprising spaces in California being converted into cannabis businesses
Published: Aug 15, 2017, 3:40 pm.
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Becomes First State Court to Find Employers Must Accommodate Use of Medical Marijuana
As the number of states legalizing.
- 96-Year-Old Convicted Nazi Declared Fit For Prison
A former Nazi SS guard.
- Magnitude 6.2 Quake Hits Philippine Island Of Luzon, Jolts Buildings
Students use their hands to cover.