Columbus Business First reports: There should be a lot more marijuana available for drug companies and researchers now that the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration has opened up cultivation of the drug to more than one facility. The agency didn’t budge from its classification of marijuana as a Schedule 1 drug, which puts the increasingly legalized plant in […]
The post More Universities Cleared To Grow Marijuana For Research – Ohio State Not Ruling It Out appeared first on TNM NEWS.
more recommended stories
- Marijuana Legalization In Tennessee
Marijuana reform may not be on.
- Justin Bieber Criticizes Big Pharma Companies
Medical marijuana advocates have a new.
- GreenWave Advisors: Upcoming Speaking Engagements
GLOBAL ALPHA FORUM: CANNABIS FINANCE SYMPOSIUMGlobal.
- Former Reporter Faces 54 Years In Jail For Alaska Cannabis Club
Charlo Greene made headlines in 2014 when the.
- Marijuana Tourism In Oregon
Marijuana tourism could join vineyards and.
- Marijuana Arrests Fall To Lowest Level Since 1996
Arrests for simple marijuana possession in the.
- The Cannabis Industry Will Explode By 2020
Five states will vote to legalize.
- Man Forced To Eat Marijuana By Police Officers
Three Phoenix Police Departmentofficers have resigned.
- Cannabis And Cancer
With ever-increasing costs of conventional healthcare,.
- New Cannabis Decriminalization Measure Passed In Nashville
Good news if you use cannabis.